Friday, March 18, 2011

Wangsa Walk

There's nothing much to talk about.
But there is something that I want to talk about.

I went to Wangsa Walk met my friends, and some other people. The boys didnt make it, soo it was like a Girl's day Out.
I Arrived at like 11:31AM, I thought I was late 30 minutes.
I was wrong, well, I was late but not like the "latest" cause Lee Jasmine and Rachel Lee Hui Yi arrived at like 10:50AM.
Soo yah, we had to wait for Izra YeeChul, Sarah Suznan, and Aini... something.
While waiting, we went around, bought some drinks, and then, Athirah (That's how you spell her name right?) arrived, with her grandma. She was really friendly just like her grand-daughter. Really nice people!
We waited until like 12+ or 1+ I don't remember.

They arrived...
We went up to the ticket counter and bought like 7 movie tickets for Big Mommas: Like Father; Like Son it was like RM11.
Bought food, drinks.
Oh and before that, we went to A&W to grab out lunch.
Anyways, after watching the AWESOME movie, we went for lunch, again, at Auntie... something. Walked around for a bit.

And then,, went into the bowling Alley with Izra YeeChul, Lee Jasmine, and Rachel Lee Hui Yi. Had some awesome silly time with em in the bowling alley while the others eat at Auntie... something.
We went down, and up again, and down, and up, again.
Waited for a bit cause the Bowling Alley was full.
And it was our turn to play.
I did like 3 throws and then I had to leave, cause it was already like 5:30PM and my dad was waiting at Bangi Kopitiam.

I gtg to sleep now.
G'Night
(Is actually skyping with Nikki Mansson)

No comments:

Post a Comment