Tuesday, March 8, 2011

Sweden - Malaysia

Beautiful country, beautiful weather, beautiful family.
Now that I'm in Malaysia, I've started a new life since last year (I'm not sure when last year, but last year)
I've met my family members (Cousins, uncles, aunts, grands etc...) I've got some friends that I met in Sri Utama School, they're rich people and also really nice people. I've also met some good people in my school now, SMK Wangsa Melawati, but it's still very different from my other friends in Sweden. How they're different? Well in every possible way that you can think of. For example, the way of living, the personality, just everything. It's really hard for me to forget about Sweden even when I really really try to get over with it. I think, its because, Sweden is like my country my home country. When people talk about the safety, in Sweden, you can go anywhere without having to worry about anything, but in Malaysia, you cant, you have to keep your eyes open all the time, because anything can happen.
I'm still missing my friends (Obviously) I still talk with them via Facebook or Skype. I just get very excited when I know that I'm going to talk with 'em.
Soo yeah, this post is only until here.
Probably going to post in a week or in a month.
Oh and BTW, I'm having Exams this week.
Wish me Good Luck. <3

No comments:

Post a Comment